Wednesday, November 23, 2011
The Climber's Top Ten Thanksgiving List
1. For the pain and hard breathing that remind me I'm still alive.
2. For how far I've come.
3. For the glimpses of the summit I periodically get.
4. For my fellow climbers who urge me onward.
5. For beautiful views I enjoy along the way.
6. For supernatural help I sense especially during the hard times.
7. I haven't quit yet.
8. That my journey has taken me to heights I could have missed.
9. For each new success I embrace as I head for the top.
10. For the hope that swells within me that I will overcome this.